Ger Dempsey NMT
Ger Dempsey Injury Clinic is dedicated to providing professional, high quality, effective and equal care to all clients.
To provide, run, maintain and develop my practice as a highly skilled Neuromuscular Therapist. To maintain Continual Professional Development for effective treatments, technologies and studies to provide optimum treatments of injuries/conditions or pain presented by the client.
A Brief History
I qualified as a Neuromuscular Therapist in 2011 from the National Training Centre, Irelands leading educator in health fitness and bodywork therapy. Following on from this I established my own practice in 2011. Since then, I have completed a number of training courses and I confidently offer a wide range of highly effective therapies. I am the first to bring Shockwave Therapy to County Wexford, and I now provide one of the most advanced cold laser therapies in the country.
- National Qualification in Neuromuscular Physical Therapy
- National Qualification in Massage Therapy
- National Qualification in Orthopaedic Sports Massage
- National Qualification in Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Certificate in Dry Needling
- ANMPT Registered Bodywork Professional
- Trained to provide treatment of ShockWave Therapy
- Trained to provide treatment of MLS Advanced Cold Laser Therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Mobilisation and Manipulation Course