Radial Shockwave Therapy
Radial ShockWave Therapy (R-SWT) is a modern and very effective method of treating chronic pain. In addition, its effects can be noticed in as little as 4 sessions.
Shockwave Therapy accelerates the healing process due to stimulating the self-healing properties of the body. They improve the metabolism and the blood circulation. Damaged tissue recovers and heals itself.
Consequently, this will cause pain to decrease and mobility to improve. Radial ShockWave Therapy is quick and effective and has an 80% success rate.
What conditions can be treated with Shockwave Therapy?
- Shoulder pain, e.g. shoulder calcification
- Tennis Elbow
- Inflammation of the patellar tendon (jumper’s knee)
- Shin pain/Tibial periostitis
- Achilles tendon pain
- Heel pain (heel spur, plantar fasciitis)
- Chronic pain in the neck, shoulder or back
- Tension headaches
- Muscle tension caused by painful muscle knots (trigger points)
Duration and frequency of treatment
Treatment lasts approximately 15–20 minutes depending on the condition. After just 2 or 3 sessions, over 80% of patients report feeling a significant pain reduction.
In general, a course of treatment consists of 6-8 sessions at intervals of one week.